addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Wellington Tramping Group Message Board › Assistant Organizers

Assistant Organizers

Fiona
user 10590678
Nelson, NZ
Hi,

Welcome to the new Tramping Meetup group! I'm looking for 3 people who are willing and able to organise tramps/hikes on a regular basis (say, once every 1-2 months) at different levels (easy, moderate and strenuous), to help get the group going. I'd also be happy to get some ideas, as I'm more familiar with tramping in South Island, and will, in the near future, organise 1-2 weekend trips there.

If you're interested, drop me a line and lets get this group up and running!

Fiona (Co-organizer)