Food sampling from 1 to 1:30pm, class time runs 30 to 45 minutes allowing time for discussion.
After the class, we will have our door prize drawing for 1 nutrition consult liver detox package (value $250). You can see the detox package details here:
Detox package details
You are invited to come sample the food, and it's up to you if you want to stay for the class. Enjoy an old rustic organic apple grove as it gets its springtime flowers.
The class from 1:30 to 2:30pm information follows:
Eating for Health principals class, as detailed by professor Ed Bauman and founder of Bauman college in Pengrove, Ca. and taught by a registered nurse, nutrition counselor. Over the four classes led in April participants learn how to:
• Shop for, prepare, and store tasty, easy-to-make, fresh, healthy foods
• Stock a pantry with whole food staples
• Create nutritionally sound and delicious main meals and snacks
• Better manage time and costs associated with eating well every day
• Improve their selection of vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant-rich beverages
• Eliminate common allergenic foods that contribute to low energy and weight gain
• Create meal plans that fit your age, lifestyle, health issues, and commitment
• Avoid “Nutrition Bandits” that rob health
Contact [masked] if you are having schedule conflicts that would prevent you from attending, but you are interested in the classes.