The year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Their drones are winning American wars around the globe and now they want to bring this technology to the home front. Alex Murphy is a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit. After he is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp utilizes their remarkable science of robotics to save Alex's life. He returns to the streets of his beloved city with amazing new abilities, but with issues a regular man has never had to face before.
So we all sit together:
* Buy your ticket NOW! (or you'll be sitting by yourself!)
* Go for row Q (screenshot below)
* I already booked Q14
* Once you book, call out your seat in the comments below
* Here's a link for the cinema
* Showing starts at 5:10pm
* Meet in the Wetherspoons pub at the bar at 4:30pm
* Afterwards we'll go for a coffee or Byron/YoSushi/Zizzis
* My no. is[masked] - call if running late or can't find us
See you soon!