West London Startup Pitch Night focuses on providing monthly opportunities for you to practice, refine, and perfect your startup pitches. We also provide targeted networking and learning opportunities in the West London, England region to meet, form partnerships, and launch or formulate new start-ups.
West London Startup Pitch Night's events are run by a leadership team that works to find the meeting venues and plan out and execute all the Meetup events. Our mission is to be known as the place to practice your pitch, to receive feedback on your pitch from peers, and most importantly, to be a supportive and fun way to practice your pitch and meet other like-minded startup and technology people. We look forward to meeting all of you and hearing your startup pitches!
* Startup Founders and Co-Founders
* Developers and Programmers
* Mentors and Advisers
* Investors and Service Providers (legal, finance, marketing, etc.)
What are your needs?
* Would you like a co-founder to join your start-up?
* Do you have an idea for a new start-up?
* Do you want to become a co-founder at an existing start-up?
* Would you like to find or be a mentor?
* Do you want to find or be an adviser?
* Would you like to find or become a board member?
* Are you passionate about tech and start-ups?
If you answered "Yes!" to some of those questions, then the next West London Startup Pitch Night could provide you with the exact types of targeted and relevant contacts that you need to launch, build, and/or grow your start-up!