The Importance of a Healthy Spine and Healthy Muscles for a Balanced Paleo Template
Decembers Meetup is very special because we are going to learn about how a healthy spine and healthy muscles help us lead a balanced paleo lifestyle. My friend and colleague Dr. Mikulak owner and Chiropractic Doctor of Healthy Life Pain & Performance Solutions in Rockford has graciously opened up his gorgeous new office to us and will be speaking with our tribe on this topic.
About Dr. Steve Mikulak:
• Dr. Mikulak is a family and sports chiropractor in Rockford, MI
• He grew up in Rockford, attended Michigan State University, then graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA and has been in practice for 5 years
• He has been the health writer for Recoil Magazine for the past 2 years, has been featured on MichiganSportsRadio.com and published a book, "The Healthy Life Project"
• Dr. Mikulak spent the last 16 years of his life learning and researching the inter-workings of the human body and its amazing capabilities
• His philosophies: If you feed your body the right fuel (Paleo clean eating works great!), strengthen and maintain its structure, and ensure that your nervous system (which coordinates and runs the ENTIRE show) is functioning to it's utmost ability, the body will take care of the rest
• Dr. Mikulak utilizes the best analytical technology available today for measuring nervous system function. It is non-invasive, takes about 15 min. and measures 3 specific aspects of nervous system function that show the patient and the doctor the exact health of your nervous system
• He believes in being healthy for a lifetime and takes his own advice he offers his patients
• Dr. Mikulak is also a member of our Paleo/Primal tribe
We hope to see you!
* A reminder to please bring along a $3 donation to help with the meetup site costs
**Also, If you RSVP and it turns out you cannot attend, *please* update your RSVP before the closing rsvp time and before the meetup. We work really hard to be sure there is enough space, seating and (sometimes) food for each attendee. We appreciate an accurate count ahead of time. Thank you :-)
Melissa, your tribe coordinator
Integrative Nutritional Therapies