NEWS FLASH: The store has changed the dates of the Paleo Talks which is now as shown above on Feb 6 and Feb 27, at same time, 7pm w/ the hope for better weather (ignore date on the pdf flyer info below).
Come and hear David Fisher, registered dietitian and member of our group for his presentation hosted by Nourish Organic Market.
This evening will be Session 1. At this session learn why there is a recent explosion of interest in Paleo Diet & that it is not just a fad.
* Understand basics of Paleo diet including the supporting science, theories, & research.
* Receive valuable tips for transitioning to Paleo diet & on integrating it into your life permanently.
* Learn whether the Paleo diet can help your specific situation (of various health problems).
* Determine how to use the Paleo diet to identify food sensitivities.
* Ask about your personal Paleo or other nutrition questions.
* Leave with a plan for adapting the Paleo diet to your particular personal circumstances.
Session 2 on February 27: This session will be a follow up for discussions specifically for practicing Paleo. David will will address specific challenges of adapting the Paleo diet for the long term. You will be able to share successes and challenges with other Paleo participants.
REGISTRATION IS NOT THRU THIS WEBSITE, BUT RATHER YOU MUST call (or visit) Nourish Organic Market & Deli at[masked]-3663. Cost of session is to be paid at Nourish Organic. Cost is $25 for both sessions and includes $10-$25 discount coupon at Nourish Organic and a $10 rebate on the Nourish Paleo Basket Plan. So in reality, there is no real extra cost if you end up buying some of their food and use the coupon and/or get the rebate. If you have never been in their store, now would be a good opportunity, pick up some food to offset the cost of Dave's presentation. A good deal!
Here are the flyers the store is handing out:
• Paleo Talk - front of flyer
• Paleo Talk - back of flyer
• Paleo Basket - front of flyer
• Paleo Basket - back of flyer