You've just taken a great picture, now you want to make it even better. Here's a class to take your pictures to that next level. Learn how to make your pictures go zing, using effective, cropping, exposure, highlight and shadows, borders, use of text, applying effects to only a certain part of the image, making clouds and sky come to life, making portraits look like a magazine ad, layers, layer masks, all the cool stuff to make a picture look great!
Who should attend: This seminar is for beginners to pros. There's something for everyone.
Three Sundays, May 18, May 25, & June 1.
Three classes, Three hours each, 3 PM - 6 PM.
Here's what you get:
* The latest Photoshop & Elements tips & tricks used by the pros.
* Coupons for free pictures from Photo Evo Photo Lab.
* All the handouts with tips and tricks.
* Free one-on-one advise after the class so you will always have someone to ask when you have a question.
* One lucky student will receive Topaz "Adjust" software as Best of Show winner in our Photo contest.
Your instructor is Jack Adams, Photoshop instructor and Portrait artist with over 25 years in the business.
Bring your laptop with Adobe Elements 10 or above or Photoshop CS4 and above. There are a limited number of PC's available if you do not have a laptop.
Cost is $49.00 for all three classes.
Call[masked] for more information to pay and register.
Seating is limited so call now.
More information: email: [masked]
Sponsored by Photo Evo Lab and Topaz Labs Software.
Location: Photo Evo ,Design One Plaza
4693 Wilson Ave., Suite H
Grandville, MI 49418