align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Steven S.
S_Scherbinski
Byron Center, MI
Post #: 7
I know it has gotten quiet around here. Anyone got any good places to photograph?
Shirley
user 9988886
Ada, MI
Post #: 3
How about meeting to photograph the downtown portion of the Grand River near, at and after sunset. Mostly interested in the after sunset, would be great to be with a group after dark.
Kevin P.
user 24781302
Grand Rapids, MI
Post #: 1
Steve - I almost did the exact same thing yesterday to this meetup group. But I didn't have the time to figure out how to start a discussion. I need some suggestions and different places to go. You know I am interested in about anything...lets hook up with something.
Dave J.
user 9884496
Grand Rapids, MI
Post #: 4
There is a photo walk schedule in Heartside District of Grand Rapids on Saturday morning. The tour will be led by Terry Johnston.

https://www.facebook....­

Everyone is welcomed to attend and it's free!

Meet at Madcap at 10am.
End at Hopcat at Noon.

Check the event for more details.
Sharon M.
user 49397772
Grand Rapids, MI
A night time (around sunset and just after) would be great sometime.
I miss a lot of these, but they always sound like fun.
Ken K
user 56226522
Grand Rapids, MI
Any one up for night lightning photographs? The meetup group I was in in Arizona did this. Say at one of the Lake Michigan piers. It would have to be done on short notice.