align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

West Michigan Photography Enthusiasts Message Board › Fall/Winter 2012

Fall/Winter 2012

Steven S.
S_Scherbinski
Byron Center, MI
Post #: 8
I've just scheduled some stuff for the fall. If anyone has anything else they would like scheduled, please do so, or let me know and I would be glad to do it.

There is Art Prize coming up. I found out last year that running a photo walk during that time is no fun. But if anyone has an entry in the event, I would put a short event up, especially if you have a opening grip and grin.

I'm also planning on doing a night walk for one of the photo clubs, I'll be sure to put it up here as well.

Let me know what you want to do.

Thanks.
Shirley
user 9988886
Ada, MI
Post #: 6
Looking forward to the night walk. Yay!