addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

West Michigan Photography Enthusiasts Message Board › Google Community

Google Community

Gert W.
user 14312214
Group Organizer
Spring Lake, MI
I have had requests to send the links to the companion Google Group. We have some really good photos posted by the members and I would encourage everyone to participate.

To become a member you need a a gmail account and join the community at: https://plus.google.c...­

We are also launching a Weekly Photo of the week event where a judge will choose the best photograph posted in one of the posting communities. This week it will be in Architecture, buildings and barns while next week it is in Black & White.

To join in this activity:

Say you are attending the event: https://plus.google.c...­ and post your photo in the POTW: Architecture, buildings and barns category.

Hope to see you there.
A former member
Post #: 1
I can see the Google Community with the photos, but the "Join Community" button does not seem to work. I press it and nothing happens. Any ideas?
Gert W.
user 14312214
Group Organizer
Spring Lake, MI
Post #: 6
If you send me - wallisphotography@gmail... - your gmail address - I can send you an invite. Still learning the intricacies of gmail
A former member
Post #: 2
I think I'm in now. I clicked around on some of the sub-pages on the left, trying to join in every one. Eventually the join button finally worked about 30-40 tries. No idea what I did (if anything) to make it work. Very strange. Thanks!