addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

West Michigan Photography Enthusiasts Message Board › Exploring Minimalism

Exploring Minimalism

Michael K.
MichaelKoole
Grand Rapids, MI
Post #: 4
I will be facilitating a kick-off meeting on the topic of Minimalism in Photography.
January 14, 2014 - 7:00pm

Schuler Books & Music
3165 Alpine Ave.
Walker, MI 49544

This is a Special Interest Group (SIG) of the Grand Rapids Camera Club but I wanted to let folks know about.

The kick-off on the 14th will feature a guest presentation from the more traditional art world to discuss with us the subject of Minimalism and how it is defined and applied. And what it might look like in the relem of photography.

I hope you can make it out.

Mike