West Michigan Photography Enthusiasts Message Board › Sunday Photoshop Seminar

Sunday Photoshop Seminar

Jack A.
user 25675842
Grand Rapids, MI
Greetings!
If you are receiving this message, than you are in luck!  You have RSVPed for the Photoshop Seminar on Sunday, April 27, 3-6-PM at: 1473 Trentwood, Wyoming, Michigan.
The class is full.  We have a waiting list.  If you can not make it, please remove your name from the list so someone else can attend.
Since we only have 3 hours to cover the most advanced and diverse piece of software ever written, I need to know what you want to learn specifically.
Please email me two or three things you want to learn prior to the class.
My email is:  jadamsstudio@yahoo.com
Even if you do not email me a list of things, please just send me your email address so I don't have to go through this site to send info to you.  That way I can attach class notes, updates, etc. and you will get them in a timely manner.  Just write: Sunday in the subject line.
The class is being hosted by Amy Heinhuis at her private residence, so please be respectful of her home.  We will discuss future  meetings on Sunday to expand our knowledge of Photoshop so that everyone can make their pictures go ZING!
See you Sunday!
Jack Adams
Adams Studio of Photography LLC
Spring Lake, Michigan
jadamsstudio@yahoo.com
616-402-8211