addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Joshua M.
user 89128692
Seattle, WA
Post #: 6
I know they aren't board games, but now that I'm settled down for the year, does anybody play any RPGs? I collect systems as a hobby and I love to GM, so I could do a lot of things (though I've got a pre-made campaign for Pathfinder). I can teach it, I can play it, I love it. Just trying to gauge interest and stuff.
Gene L
user 19640341
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 632
Joshua,

Why not just post a suggested meetup, and I can announce it for you. Many people don't read the message boards, but if you post a meetup it will be announced to everyone and you can gauge interest by the number of signups.
Phil A.
user 34731822
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I think there's a pretty healthy crossover with RPG's and this group. I've met several other people in the group who are either actively roleplaying or have been recently. I've been thinking of hosting/organizing some one shot story games to gauge interest myself.
Gene L
user 19640341
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 636
Anyone play the Call of Cthulu RPG? That might be a good one for one shot as you are often insane by the end of one session.
Matthew
Thewbert
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
I'm potentially interested, though I'm already DMing a Gamma World game and playing in a Shadowrun campaign. I don't think I can commit to a regular game but I like Phil's idea of doing some one-off adventures. I'm not a big fan of Pathfinder, though. I do have most of the Eclipse Phase books, and could maybe put together an adventure if we set up some kind of system of rotating DMs.
Gene L
user 19640341
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 642
I'm potentially interested, though I'm already DMing a Gamma World game and playing in a Shadowrun campaign. I don't think I can commit to a regular game but I like Phil's idea of doing some one-off adventures. I'm not a big fan of Pathfinder, though. I do have most of the Eclipse Phase books, and could maybe put together an adventure if we set up some kind of system of rotating DMs.
I'd be interested in trying a one shot Eclipse phase. I don't know any system well enough to DM though. Anyone play World of Darkness?
A former member
Post #: 1
Anyone play the Call of Cthulu RPG? That might be a good one for one shot as you are often insane by the end of one session.
I've played and run it for a lot of years.
A former member
Post #: 2
I know they aren't board games, but now that I'm settled down for the year, does anybody play any RPGs? I collect systems as a hobby and I love to GM, so I could do a lot of things (though I've got a pre-made campaign for Pathfinder). I can teach it, I can play it, I love it. Just trying to gauge interest and stuff.
I'm surprised that there isn't a West Seattle Rpg Meetup group (or generally a 'West-side', or even Seattle Rpg group) already.
Joshua M.
user 89128692
Seattle, WA
Post #: 7
Woo hoo, look at all this! I just said Pathfinder because I got a premade for it and it's one of the more popular ones. My heart truly is with Anima: Beyond Fantasy, but I read and collect systems and settings as a hobby. Woo hoo, I'm glad this cropped up some interest!
Paul
pbrain
Seattle, WA
Post #: 205
I am also interested in RPGs. My roommate and I recently left a good, weekly group when we moved here, and it would be nice to fill that void. I own a ton of Pathfinder books and quite a few nWoD books, but I am very open to other systems.