align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Women's West Suburban Books & Bordeaux Discussion Group Message Board › Next Book Discussion - The Orphan Master's Son - Date change

Next Book Discussion - The Orphan Master's Son - Date change

Tina T.
user 4321831
Elmhurst, IL
Greetings!

Our first book discussion last evening was wonderful, and I appreciate all who came out. If you weren't able to make it, you missed a fabulous discussion with insightful thoughts from all the ladies!

I am changing the date of our next discussion to Wednesday evening, due to most venues being busy on Thursday nights. I think we'll probably alternate in the future between Tuesdays and Wednesdays, as we had plenty of room and quiet to enjoy the discussion last night.

We'll be voting on our next several selections at this event - for everyone attending, please bring several books that you would like to feature in one of our upcoming discussions. We'll then vote by email so all have a chance to have input.

This book will be the last "large" book that we will be featuring during the spring and summer months. While this is a tough book at times, it is totally worth it and it will make for a fabulous discussion.

For future discussions as well as this one, please make sure to change your RSVP immediately if you know you'll not be attending, so that others will have a chance to take your spot.

I look forward to meeting all of you, and reconnecting with the ladies who attended last night! Happy reading!

Tina Tuszynski

I am opening up the amount of attendees