addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Women's West Suburban Books & Bordeaux Discussion Group Message Board › Books and Bordeaux Discussion Group

Books and Bordeaux Discussion Group

Tina T.
user 4321831
Elmhurst, IL
Hello!

Hope the summer has been great for all of you. If you haven't made it out to one of our discussions, I encourage you to sign up for an upcoming discussion - we've got a great group that isn't hesitant to speak their minds, which has led to very interesting and honest discourse.

Beginning with the August book discussion, we are instituting a $2 fee per person when you attend a discussion.  This fee will go towards the $19 monthly fee that is charged by Meetup.com to host our group on their webpage. I have absorbed the fee for the last several months in order to get the group up and running, but now ask that we share in it.

Simply bring $2 to each discussion - cash obviously works best - and I'll collect at the end of the meeting.

I'll be updating the site with several books that I'm excited about reading in the next couple of days. Please feel free to send me a "friend request" on Facebook so that you can join our Friends group. Members can share books so we don't each have to buy our own, discuss other books, etc.

And if you can't make a meeting after you've rsvp'd, please change your reply, even if it's the same day. As we get to be a larger group, it's imperative that the list is correct so that those who want to come can.

Have a wonderful summer and happy reading!

Tina Tuszynski