Modern Art Nude lighting photography workshop is the exploration of modern art nude lighting with the wonderful Jessica Sweeny in to model for our workshop. We will be emulating some modern art nude lighting set ups directly from popular current magazine lighting
We will be doing High key
Low Key Dramatic
LIMITED to a MAX of 5 participants (spots) per workshop session.
You can attend for as little as $34.95 for 1 of 5 available spots in this small group sized workshop session, We look forward to shooting with you soon!
How do we light our subjects so quickly?
We are using Elinchrom 500 watt studio flashes and an overhead pantograph system from Manfrotto to make the workshop lighting changes quick and efficient to maximize shooting time during the workshop for you!
What we offer from our unpretentious and engaging workshops:
• Time is money, and we want everyone to get the most of their experience! That’s why we hold smaller classes; to allow for short, information packed sessions that maximize the shooting time for each participant. You can buy extra shooting time in the workshop just email me for details if your interested.
• A safe and comfortable, yet professional environment for everyone to gather, network, and of course, to take photos!
• An over-head pantograph lighting system to allow for more floor space and faster, more elaborate, lighting set ups.
• An array of light modifiers such as; reflectors, umbrellas, soft-boxes, grids, snoots, and beauty dishes.
• Multiple, quick, one-on-one sessions with the model(s) to optimize your chances of getting that “perfect” shot- No turkey shoots!
“What should I bring to the session?!”
First thing’s first; you need your camera! Any model DSLR camera with a working hot-shoe is perfect! *Fresh batteries! (No one loves a dead battery, YIKES!)Formatted memory cards to ensure you can take as many lovely photos as possible!Your favourite lens; anything from 10mm-200mm will work just fine!Don’t forget to bring your passion for great photography and a thirst for knowledge!We will bring the fun! (WOO HOO!)
* In order to utilize the off-camera lights for our sessions, your DSLR camera must have a working flash hot-shoe for the wireless transmitter. Please consult your manual to see if your camera will work. Or feel free to drop me a quick line to discuss it by email. The studio uses Elinchrome Flashes and Paul Buff triggers so that everything is functional for almost everyone!
Who should take our sessions?
Our sessions are perfect for photographers who have a basic knowledge of their camera and its manual settings (don't worry -we will give you the F-stop and shutter speed for perfect results!). They are also suitable for any level of photographer looking to dive into different styles of photography, learn some great lighting set ups, and have some FUN!
We also hold workshops that are geared towards intermediate and advanced level photographers; they are more interactive and implement even more strategies to help your professional photo shoots, look and flow better!
Sony/Minolta DSLR Owners:
ATTENTION!!!! Sony uses a proprietary hot-shoe for their cameras; you will need to bring your own hot shoe adapter to attach to your camera so our studio's wireless trigger can communicate with your camera