This month, let's go back to Moonstruck Diner in Chelsea, on 23rd St. AND 9th Ave. (not the diner on 31st and 3rd.) It seems that last time, everyone liked picking from the HUGE selection of menu and beverage items .
This time time, our broad category, from which we will select one specific topic, will be "Human Emotions." Here are a few specific topic suggestions:
1. What is the purpose of guilt, and why do we feel it?
2. Why is happiness so elusive, or is it?
3. What is at the root of jealousy?
4. Is there any positive aspect(s) of anger?
5. Is love a human invention?
Please suggest further ideas, and we'll vote on a specific one at the meetup.
(A $2 voluntary contribution to cover Meetup fees would be appreciated!)