This month, let's go back to Empire Szechuan and continue our discussions on "Human Behavior."
Here are a few specific topic suggestions:
1. Why is procrastination such a common problem?
2. What is passive-aggressive behaviour? What is the motive behind it and how and why does it get started in the first place?
3. Why is the approval of others so important to so many people?
4. Why do we make mountains out of molehills?
5. Self esteem: why is it so elusive for some people and can one live fully and sucessfully without it?
We'll vote on a specific topic at the meetup. The first-place winner will be discussed at this meetup; the second-place finisher will be the topic of our next meetup in December. Looking forward to a great discussion!
(A $3 contribution to cover Meetup fees would be appreciated!)