West Village Dynamic Discussions Meetup Message Board › Science/Technology Topic for May 21

Science/Technology Topic for May 21

Leslie F
ljf551
Group Organizer
Hoboken, NJ
Post #: 12
Here are two ideas:
1. This one was suggested by a member for a previous meetup, but it's applicable for this discussion: If a couple separates before they have a baby through IVF, what should happen if the woman wants to use the frozen embryos, but the man doesn't want to be a father?

2. We now have so many additional forms of communication in the early 21st century compared to previous decades - e-mail, texting, cell phones, skype, social networking - is that necessarily a good thing?
Rob
user 3749118
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Hi Leslie - some topics I'd like to see discussed in the future because I debate them in my own mind:
The culture - is it toxic? Should we legalize marijuana? How far left is right?
Leslie F
ljf551
Group Organizer
Hoboken, NJ
Post #: 14
Hi Rob: Those are fine for the future, but please suggest a science/technology topic for now. Thanks.
BobMM
user 9697523
New York, NY
Post #: 10
Leslie, I want to marry my robot. When will this type of alliance be recognized as a legal marriage by the State of New York ?