addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

West Village Dynamic Discussions Meetup Message Board › 2 things: vote on topic + am I supposed to suggest a new topic?

2 things: vote on topic + am I supposed to suggest a new topic?

A former member
Post #: 112
of the two that you posted, I like the second, about with all the technology, is communication really any better?

From your wording on the main page, I'm understanding that we should choose from what you wrote, right?
Leslie F
ljf551
Group Organizer
Hoboken, NJ
Post #: 13
Hi Kam: No, don't choose yet. Please, if you have one, suggest another topic on that same discussion page for May 21.