Late & Early Iron Man 3 showing and Star Wars Day Lunch!

Yes, I understand 98% of you will have already seen it by this time, the other 2% of you aren't interested in the movie, and that this is too early to be out of bed on a Saturday.

But search your feelings...

You know you want to join us.

Unfortunately, I can't really hang on the 3rd. So I'm biting the bullet and waiting until the next day to see it. But as early as possible, and on Star Wars day, no less. I'll let you know the second tickets become available (buy ASAP because seats are reserved and may also sell out quick). Feel free to just join us at lunch, if you want, which will probably be around 1ish in the food court.

I may just bring my Luke Skywalker lightsaber chopsticks. May the 4th be with you!

Join or login to comment.

  • Topher

    I thought the movie was great!

    May 5, 2013

  • Joman D.

    will probably watch again, but not a movie that is worth watching in 3D IMO

    May 4, 2013

  • Topher

    I liked the movie a ton. Sorry lunch didn't last a little longer! Next time we won't sit in the sun!

    May 4, 2013

  • Luke

    It was nice to meet all the attendees.

    May 4, 2013

  • Topher

    Okay, so the website is acting up but tickets are available. I purchased mine by phone, and reserved seat G12 for the 10:30 AM ETX showtime. Call the theater at[masked] to buy your tickets, or wait and see if the website tickets come up soon -- however, if you do this, you risk someone else taking all the good seats if the tickets become available online before you check the website again!

    April 25, 2013

  • Luke

    I dig Iron Man. What is "Star Wars Day?"

    April 7, 2013

    • Topher

      May the 4th (be with you).

      2 · April 25, 2013

10 went

Our Sponsors

Sometimes the best Meetup Group is the one you start

Get started Learn more
Rafaël

We just grab a coffee and speak French. Some people have been coming every week for months... it creates a kind of warmth to the group.

Rafaël, started French Conversation Group

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy