addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Barbara G.
user 14643207
Westborough, MA
Hey everyone. The meetup is officially set now for Friday the 24th at 4:00. I heard back from the event organizer at Tatnuck and everything is all set. Apparently we are not allowed to bring in outside food and drink though so never mind my request for refreshments. However, there is a cafe in the book store so snacks can be purchased there before the meeting starts.

-Barbara
Patty L.
user 127969792
Westborough, MA
Post #: 1
Hi Barbara! Thanks for organizing this group!
Patty L.
user 127969792
Westborough, MA
Post #: 2
Hi Barbara, What happened to the meeting on Jan. 31? I am here at Tatnuck and no one else is here. --Patty Lynn (Paslynn1@gmail.com)