addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Westborough Writers Workshop Message Board › Visiting writer

Visiting writer

Marcia M.
Goldylions
Hopedale, MA
Post #: 1
I'm all for having Deborah Doucette give a book talk to our group about her book The Forgotten Roses. Any tips she could give us would be useful.
Now that my life has calmed down a bit I will be able to attnd.
Gustav
TheGustav
Group Organizer
Framingham, MA
Post #: 2
As I mentioned in the last meeting, I think it would be fantastic to have Ms. Doucette participate in one of the critique sessions; hearing what she has to say about submitted work would be extremely valuable. But I don't think we should devote the entire time to just talking about her book. The critique activity is the most important aspect of this group, in my opinion. Perhaps we could allocate a solid 45 minutes just to her and divide the rest of the time up between submissions from the rest of us, or something like that.

Gus