addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Westborough Writers Workshop Message Board › Publicist/TV Host available for Presentation to Group

Publicist/TV Host available for Presentation to Group

Gustav
TheGustav
Group Organizer
Framingham, MA
Hello everyone,
I received the attached message from Jan Lewis.  I think the presentation sounds interesting, but I would prefer to not forego a session of critique in order to accommodate it.  I was thinking that perhaps we could schedule a special out-of-cycle session for those who would like to attend Jan's presentation.
Please let me know what you think.  I encourage everyone to respond on the forum rather than by e-mail so that we can all share our thoughts with each other.
Thanks,
Gus
----
Hello Gustav,
My name is Jan Lewis and I am a Publicist for many authors in the New England area as well as the Host of "Be My Guest!" a television interview program that is aired locally as well as internationally online.
I do a Presentation....for no fee....at Writers' Groups in New England, to share my tips and suggestions to writers/authors who are anxious to get their books "launched" well! On my program, I have interviewed many authors, most whom are self-published, and each guest receives a complimentary DVD copy of the program that they are on and may use that in any promotional venue(s) they like!
My Presentation is "Get Out There....Get Noticed!" and is about 1/2 hour in length, and then there is a question and answer period following it.
Looking forward to hearing from you.....

Jan Lewis
Publicist, New England authors
Host, "Be My Guest!" UCTV12 uptonma.gov
Jonathan B.
user 126043132
Hudson, MA
Post #: 1
I'm definitely interested in attending this presentation. Doesn't matter to me whether on Friday night or some other time.
A former member
Post #: 2
I think it would be good to hear this presentation. I agree that it's best to add a meeting rather than take precious time away from writing critiques. There is a bit more info about Jan Lewis in her Linked In profile; google 'Jan Lewis Upton MA'. tks.