WESTCHESTER GEEKS Message Board › Looking to start or play in a monthly game

Looking to start or play in a monthly game

Chris
ChrisDon
Yonkers, NY
Post #: 1
My girlfriend and I are looking to either join a role-playing game, or host one in Yonkers. I am pretty flexible about the genre and system, except for AD&D and 4th Edition.

If you're looking to play, I have 3 open spots. If you need two players, let me know, and we'll come to you if you're not too far. I am considering hosting one of the following: GURPS Space, GURPS Supers (Low level), or a short horror campaign. I am not set in stone about using GURPS if you have another preference. I am also considering Everway, but only if everyone really wants to give it a try.... I could never find the right people for it.

Like the subject says, I would like to meet around once a month.
A former member
Post #: 24
If you're still looking I'd be interested in joining a GURPS 4th edition game.
Seamas
user 25539862
West Harrison, NY
Post #: 8
as i was driving home this evening, i passed by the Odyssey Game & Tournament center in Pleasantville. they've just opened and looking for people to play. I went in and there was kids playing Magic.

i spoke to the owners and they'd be willing to let us rent a table (5 bucks per person) to meet and play games.

you can check out their facebook page @ Odyssey Game & Tournament Center

this might be a good place for us to meet since they have plenty of space and sundays are quiet.

what say you?
Chris
ChrisDon
Yonkers, NY
Post #: 16
I am glad to hear about the spot, but I can't play a rpg in public. How long is the table rental for? I don't role-play in public, but I do play other board/card games.