WESTCHESTER GEEKS Message Board › Dragon & Dungeon Magazine Collection

Dragon & Dungeon Magazine Collection

A former member
Post #: 48
Is anybody interested in a bunch of old issues of both Dragon and Dungeon Magazine? These are all for 3rd Edition. They come with cardboard magazine sleeves to keep them in order.
Mark
VBWyrde
White Plains, NY
Post #: 119
Feel free to post this to the WARS (Westchester RPG Society) Meetup group as well, of I can do that for you if you aren't a member of that group and would like me to.

Also, how many issues total, and are you selling them (what price), or just want to get rid of them?

Mark
Elliot K.
eskravitz
Croton on Hudson, NY
Post #: 24
Hi. Our DM for our Thursday night campaign would like them. How many are there and how can he get them? Thanks. Elliot.

Is anybody interested in a bunch of old issues of both Dragon and Dungeon Magazine? These are all for 3rd Edition. They come with cardboard magazine sleeves to keep them in order.

A former member
Post #: 49
Dragon Magazine #278-358
Dungeon Magazine #84-150

If they're going to a good home that wants to actually use them, they're free as long as they can pick them up. Easiest it to stop by my apartment but I'm also willing to meet somewhere close by.
A former member
Post #: 50
But it multiple people want them, you're free to make offers!
A former member
Post #: 51
I'm looking to get rid of these ASAP so if I have no takers by next Monday, I'm putting them in recycling bins.
Elliot K.
eskravitz
Croton on Hudson, NY
Post #: 25
Doug (our DM) wants them and will pick them up. What's your address and phone number and I'll tell him to contact you. If you like you can contact me offline at 914-525-6375. Thanks.

- Elliot

I'm looking to get rid of these ASAP so if I have no takers by next Monday, I'm putting them in recycling bins.