addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WESTCHESTER GEEKS Message Board › Weekly update.

Weekly update.

turkbroda
user 10126149
Group Organizer
White Plains, NY
Fellow Geeks,

Hope you week was as fun filled as possible. This weekend we had a enthusiastic 10 folks show up for the Avengers and some Pizza.  Great movie, and I think we all had a nice time meeting people.

Busy Week this week.

• Diablo 3 release is tomorrow, and a bunch of you are already up and ready to go.  Have a blast all.
  • Thursday is the Justice Team concert.  I wish I could go..  This looks super awesome.
  • Saturday is a NEW EVENT. Isabelle has offered to host a potluck/swap-meet/general geek get together at her house on Saturday in Larchmont.  Bring a dish, stuff to swap if you so desire, and let's have some fun.  I would love to continue to meat some of you all.  It has been fun to see the breadth of geeky people in Westchester.

• Sunday is GoT at the Bayou.  I will be there this week.  I missed the show this time, but I will catch up by then,

Other news.

• Nerd Trivia has been set for the week of 20th of June.  More details to come.
  • Dread has been put off until the first week of June.  There will be a hard limit of 5 people for the game.
  • There has been a lot of positive response for a book club.  More info to come as we try to organize of link up with a current one.
  • Our Next movie Night is going to be Prometheus.  More details to follow.  We really would like a" movie team" to help pick out movies.
  • Arkham Horror is likely to be the second weekend in June.

Anyhow, it looks like to be a good week, and I am excited at the amount of positive and active people that are participating.  Keep the ideas coming, and we sure could use help coordinating events.

Blair