addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

WESTCHESTER GEEKS Message Board › *Westchester Geeks Group Logo*

*Westchester Geeks Group Logo*

Dina
Dina10595
Valhalla, NY
Hey everyone!

Please visit our group's Facebook page to check out some options for our logo. If you have any other ideas, please feel free to post & share!

Here's the link to the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/359055824130915/­

Thanks!

Dina
Rod
user 5692431
Yonkers, NY
Post #: 7
Hi Dina, I'd sent a logo idea to Blair, but I'll post it early next week (I'm currently on holiday).