addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Name: John
Birthday: June 20
Loc: Pleasantville

I am new to this and would like help on how this works. I have been pretty much all over westchester . My favorite spot is white plains I like going to movies bars cluibs and restraunts. I am a video game addict as well and love it so much . Ive had every system from atari. so please give me a head up on everything
turkbroda
user 10126149
Group Organizer
White Plains, NY
Post #: 28
Howdy John,

Welcome. WG is pretty simple. If there is something you like listed on the activity page, RSVP. Come to the meetup, talk to the people and have a good time. If there is something you want to do, suggest it to us and we will try to make it happen. We have a pretty active Facebook group too. The most important thing it that you should have fun.