addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WESTCHESTER GEEKS Message Board › Professionals playing D&D in Westchester... go on...

Professionals playing D&D in Westchester... go on...

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi! I'm putting together a brand new D&D campaign starting this fall.
My last game ran for 2.5 years and just wrapped up in August and the game before that lasted over a year!

I'm looking for people who want to be part of a semi-serious gaming group made up of working professionals looking to relax and socialize one Sunday a month.
All of the players are required to have full-time jobs and must be able to commit to one gaming session per month.
Games are held the first Sunday each month from ~1pm to 8pm depending on where we are in the story (the day can vary from month to month but is usually set in advance per the group's combined schedules).
We run a rotation where one player is responsible for food or drink each session for the group so that we all share in the responsibility and get to try something new each time.
The last group enjoyed over 40 social gatherings where we got together for some good beer, tasty food, and ogre slaying - it's time to start anew!
turkbroda
user 10126149
Group Organizer
White Plains, NY
Post #: 32
Sounds like a cool game.
A former member
Post #: 4
Thanks Turkbroda! It's been a great world over the past few years.
The setting has just been growing with each game and the history of each faction has gotten quite deep.
If you or an acquaintance are interested in learning more, I'd be happy to meet-up for a beer properly introduce myself.