addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WESTCHESTER GEEKS Message Board › Geek Pride Day!

Geek Pride Day!

Dina
Dina10595
Valhalla, NY
Hello and good-day, fellow Geeks of Westchester!
Coming up on May 25, we will be celebrating Geek Pride Day with an awesome event at Croton Point Park. There is a team of 15 people planning a day packed with food, fun, friends and prizes! (it ruined my alliteration, but everyone loves prizes)
If you'd like to join us - rain or shine - the tickets are only $10 and can be purchased online HERE, or in person at the WG Tag Sale this Sunday, and at May Trivia on the 14th.
You may be asking yourself, "What do I get for $10?" The answer is a list too long for this email, but if you click <>GPD 2014<> you can get an idea of what's in store.
If you have any questions about GPD, you can email me anytime: dina@westchestergeeks.com
We hope to see you at Geek Pride Day!
-Dina, Blair, and the rest of the Westchester Geeks Organizers-
Kimberly
user 4373595
New Rochelle, NY
Post #: 4
Looking forward to this!