align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

WESTCHESTER GEEKS Message Board › The Forest of Fear

The Forest of Fear

Elliot K.
eskravitz
Croton on Hudson, NY
Post #: 7
Hello all fellow Geeks,

I just posted this event to the Westchester Game Group meetup and yahoo group...

Date: Saturday October 10, 2009
Time: 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Author: ESKravitz
Type: Club Event
Reminder: There are reminders set for 2 days and 5 days before this event.
Street: 600 Rte. 17A
City/State/Zip: Tuxedo Park, NY 10987
Phone: (845) 351-5171
We can also meet at my place (or anywhere else for that matter that makes sense) to convoy. Otherwise, we should meet at the entrance to the event at 9PM...cell phone reception is spotty up there. I'm allowing two hours to go on rides, the haunted house, eat junk food, and watch the fire eaters and other assorted carny-types, but the place closes at 1AM.

The event's phone number and address are below, but my number is 914-525-6375. I think most know where I live, but if not and you want to meet here, contact me.

Cheers,
Elliot