align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Westchester Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Kayak the Chemung River - You are invited!

Kayak the Chemung River - You are invited!

A former member
Post #: 147
To all my fellow outdoor peoples:

I am planning a kayak trip to Ithaca/Finger Lakes in April, 2013 and wanted to invite everyone to come along. We are planning a group full day trip (lunch included) on the Chemung River. We will arrive Friday, April 19th, kayak on Saturday, April 20th, and depart on Sunday, April 21st. Kayaking Total Cost: $95.00.

To reserve a sleeping space in the vacation rental for Friday and/or Saturday is $60/night per person.

There are 6-8 spots left for the trip!

Sunday will be a hiking/biking/shopping/farmer's market kind of day.

Ithaca is one of my favorite towns. Enjoy a day learning about the Finger Lakes while on a river then enjoy the town and fun activities it has to offer.

The price per person to kayak all day with a certified guide is $95.00. This includes all equipment, lunch, and transport to and from the river.

To sign up or learn more details, visit my Roam Life meetup page.

Please email me with any questions! I hope to meet some of you in Ithaca!

Roam Life Meetup

Christine