addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Westchester Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Snow Golf Scramble at Cranwell Golf Resort and Spa - Feb 8th 11:30am to 5pm

Snow Golf Scramble at Cranwell Golf Resort and Spa - Feb 8th 11:30am to 5pm

Deena G.
deenagilbert
Lenox, MA
Post #: 10
Any interest in coming up to the Berkshires to enjoy a friendly competition of SNOW GOLFING ... and you thought playing Golf was not a Winter Sport?

Snow Golf Scramble at Cranwell Golf Spa and Resort - Feb 8th

Hi Peter

I am putting an event together at Cranwell in Lenox, MA. Not to far from your groups location. I myself am a member of your group and am from Southern Connecticut.

This is a fund raiser for the Lenox Library. It is scheduled for Feb 8th and is going to be a blast. 4 members per team, $135 for the team or $35 per person. Playing on 9 hole course set up by their Golf Pro, David Strawn starting at 11:30am to 5pm which includes food and beverages and awards at the end.

Would you post this on your website and help me promote it.

You can reach me at 413-881-4009 or 203-898-3131 to chat/discuss

Thanks and here is the link

http://www.eventbrite...­

Deena Gilbert
Berkshire County Hiking Group