addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Westchester NY Veggie EatUP Message Board › Season Finale RoundUP (including World Premiere in Toronto, NYC Donut Shop,

Season Finale RoundUP (including World Premiere in Toronto, NYC Donut Shop, Pizza Tour & Trader Joe's S.I.)

Demetrius
aqknight
Astoria, NY
Post #: 705
Howdy herbivores

Last week, you didn't hear from me as I enjoyed a truly great weekend in Toronto. Spent important time with one of my college brothers, perhaps the most hilarious of them all; I soaked up and appreciated some perfect summer weather outside; finally lunched at their all veg Ethiopian place; promoted Vegucated's world premiere at North America's largest veg fest (for now... right, Sarah?)

Our world premiere went wonderfully!!!! We filled the rather large Toronto Underground Cinema, hosted a NHL hockey player, received lots of warm words and emphatic support, created a lil frenzy with our soft Vaute Couture designed tees, and otherwise had a terrific time. The US premiere will be in Manhattan midOctober as we're still recharging plus making ready for the holidays :-O

Speaking of firsts, Dun-Well Doughnuts wants to bring NYC its first all vegan doughnut shop!!
Please support their fundraising campaign TODAY!!

Excited to learn about a new social buying site where you can save up to 75% on vegan and vegetarian dining nationwide, Time to Veg Out. Please sign up for their Facebook page.

Please help NYC score its first Vegan Bodega by contributing to and promoting their fundraising campaign on indiegogo. If this is ANYthing like Portland's Food Fight, we want and need this business up & running NOW!

Please support Dr. Michael Greger's Nutrition Facts, a new daily video project: the videos, Facebook and Twitter. His dream is to grow this into an authoritative source on the latest in plant-based nutrition.

DEALS