Westchester NY Veggie EatUP Message Board › Been a RoundUP: Sunday is Veggie Pride Parade.

Been a RoundUP: Sunday is Veggie Pride Parade. Vegan Mashup TV cooking show is TWO WEEKS away.

Demetrius
aqknight
Astoria, NY
Post #: 907
Hey you herbivores.

Thanks for supporting the first VeganPOTLUCKapalooza. The company and cuisine were delicious! Thanks to each of you who joined me for this greatness :) and the leftovers!

Our group was intimate, with a nice touch of live guitar as we started. By some great luck, we enjoyed a full meal start to finish, wrapping up with a St. Patty's Day inspired Raw Mint Chip Pie. Event pics here.

BIG thanks to Harmony Kitchen NYC for their wonderful hospitality, ongoing support plus those great chai and berry iced teas!

SAVE THE DATE! VeganPOTLUCKapalooza NYC, Autumn 2013 is Saturday November 2

Excited and a bit stunned that the SIXTH annual Veggie Pride Parade is happening already. Then again, I can see the incredible progress veganism has many in the last five years too. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

As mentioned, a few of us will be at the Meetups table on the plaza to say Happy Pride Parade day, pass out random prizes, share why meetup is goodness to newbies, seduce your favorite omnivore (just kidding!) and otherwise.

In addition to producing Vegucated,­ I'm also producing tv now! Vegan Mashup, Season 1 premieres two weeks from today on 200 public tv stations in 41 stations! Locally, it airs on WLIW 21 Wednesdays 8:30 am and 2:30 pm, starting April 3rd. This vegan cooking show stars NYC's very own Terry Hope Romero, "Totally Vegetarian" tv chef Toni Fiore and "Artisan Vegan Cheese" author Miyoko Schinner. Guest chefs include Chef AJ, Bryant Terry and Colleen Patrick-Godreau.

We're already hard at work on Season 2 and appreciate your support! That includes any big spon$ors you want to send our way ;-)

OK, off to clear out more of the OLD and free up energy for the great NEW.
Happy Spring everyone.
Demetrius

NYC Vegan EatUP promotes connecting for community and compassionate cuisine around the New York City metro and beyond. Our history spans 11 years, nearly 500 events and sports over 1,800 members.