addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Westchester Novice Hikers Meetup Group Message Board › Please note: Westchester Novice Hikers Meetup is ON HIATUS

Please note: Westchester Novice Hikers Meetup is ON HIATUS

Closed to new replies

Paula
pdibernardo
Group Organizer
Lake Peekskill, NY

PLEASE NOTE: Until further notice, Westchester Novice Hikers Meetup is ON HIATUS

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that this group willl be on hiatus until further notice.. that is, until I get these very unruly ducks in a row.

Sorry for the inactivity and lack of hikes - I've tried to keep you updated so you know I haven't abandoned the group, and I hope these updates keep you hanging in there with me until I'm back in action.

I can always be reached via the link nest to my pic on the left side of the screen or the 'contact us' link below my pic.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Hope to hear from you - and hope see you on the trails soon.

~paula