362 Tyrrel Road, Millbrook, NY
Let's take a casual stroll (11:30AM Start for the Stroll) through their beautiful property created by Japanese artist that all will enjoy! We will start with a casual and easy stroll around their lake and take in all of their arranged rock gardens, flowers and plant exhibits throughout this lovely grounds!http://www.innisfreegarden.org/garden.html
This event will be posted with other singles groups in the area and all are welcome. *(Sorry Pets, Alcohol and Portable Radios Are Not Allowed).
After working up an appetite, we will have our picnic lunch thereafter at their provided designated picnic area. They do have BBQ grills for those who would prefer to grill their foods, (must bring your own charcoal).
• Meetup Fee $2
• Stroll Will Start Promptly at 11:30AM (Please Be On TIME).
• THIS IS A BYOE Event, (BRING YOUR OWN EVERTHING, Foods, Beverages, Napkins, Forks Etc). Bring Something To Share If You Wish.
• There is a $7 Innisfree Garden Entrance Fee Per Person
• Car pooling Suggested (Post Comment with your RSVP for announcement)
• Bring Extra Chair in Case Picnic Tables Are Full
• *Please Check Your Email In The Morning Before You Leave In Case Inclement Weather Cancellation Notice.
• Rain Date..Sunday August 9th at 11:00AM
• Please Be Kind and RSVP Early Please