3rd HILLTOWNS EARTH LIVING SKILLS GATHERING!
Cider & Squirrel Festival
* CAMPING, CRAFTING, COOKING & COMMUNITY!
Re-connect with each other, our human selves and the land as we re- learn these ancient though perennially useful, practical skills! We will learn and teach together. Many project materials will provided. Bring something you're working on!
* Archery, atl-atls, slinging & rabbit sticks
* Flint knapping, bowmaking, fletching
* Wild edible plants, medicine making
* Fiber-crafts, basket-weaving, friction fires
* Roast animals, hide tanning, animal traps
* Tracking, awareness, scouting, bird language
* Nature & crafts show & tell
WE'LL BUTCHER AND ROAST A SHEEP! Learn how to slaughter, dress,
butcher and roast a whole sheep! Consider mortality, gratitude, &
our connection to life, as we feast by the fire.
> YOU SHOULD BRING:
* TENT, BLANKETS, COLD WEATHER CLOTHING
* FOOD FOR THE KITCHEN
* PROJECTS YOU'RE WORKING ON, KNOWLEDGE TO SHARE
* GOODIES & CRAFTS TO TRADE OR SELL
* ENTHUSIASM, AWARENESS AND GAIA MIND
* COST: SLIDING SCALE: 0-20$ (Cost of sheep)
* LEAVE AT HOME: Tunnel vision, hive mind, white sugar
* PLEASE RSVP, QUESTIONS, DIRECTIONS: [masked]