NOFA/Mass invites you to a
Seasonal Organic Dinner
with Mark Shepard
January 11, 2014
3rd Floor of the Student Center
Lancers Loft Dining Hall
Worcester State University
• Organic, Local, Seasonal Menu prepared by Chef Rich Perna
• Presentation by Mark Shepard, Permaculture Design Expert
• Book signing of Restoration Agriculture
• Learn about one of the first farm-scale permaculture models in the U.S.
• Meet and network with farmers, gardeners, and permaculturalists
Dinner Tickets are $24/NOFA members; $30/Non-members
Read more about Mark Shepard at www.forestag.com/bio.html
Worcester State University Campus is located at 486 Chandler Street.
See www.worcester.edu for a campus map and directions.
Register for this event online by January 7 through Winter Conference Registration or contact Christine Rainville with registration questions at [masked]
Northeast Organic Farming Association/Massachusetts Chapter