Wednesday, February 24, 2010 10:40 PM
Warm greetings, gang, I know that today was a rather stressful day for some of you (like me!) and for others, a minor inconvenience, I for one am very grateful for the simple things in life like a toilet that flushes. And I am very excited about having fun at the Federal, we've been waiting for this one for a long time. No matter what part of the Valley you live in, weather is on everyone's mind, especially considering our EatUp! is upon us.
So, here's the deal: we have told the Federal that there will be 49 of us for dinner. Christine, Kirsten and I have talked about it and we decided that the most fair way we could handle an emergency, weather-related last minute cancellation is this:
If you CALL me at[masked], NO LATER THAN 2:00PM on Thursday (4 hours before the event) to cancel, then we will offer a refund or a rollover to the next event (less the $5.00 admin fee per person). PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME or respond to this announcement, as I will not be near a computer at that time and we want to be sure to let the restaurant know the final count as early as possible.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, please understand that we are trying to be as fair to everyone (including the restaurant) as possible, and at the same time, we understand that weather is a serious issue outside of our control.
We all really look forward to seeing you tomorrow night!