addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Western Montana Photography Message Board › Saying so long...

Saying so long...

A former member
Post #: 387
Howdy all!

My apologies, I realized that I hadn't mentioned that I am moving out of the area as of Friday (tomorrow, when you get this) to Nebraska. I will miss our group and all the fun shoots we went on, go on.

Good news is that Peter Dove has bravely stepped up to coordinate meetups for this group. As a highly experienced photographer I know he will keep the torch lit and provide many cool shoots and meetups for you all. But, please help him and suggest great ideas and events for everyone to enjoy. If you see something you feel the group may like to meet up and photograph, just suggest it!

Even if you can't attend your own idea, the group or some members may like the idea and go.

Remember to always keep your camera handy because a missed opportunity rarely happens again (repeats) and I know I have kicked myself for not having my camera handy.

Okay, best to you all and keep on shooting!

Christopher Cable.
Gail B.
user 34449672
Missoula, MT
Post #: 4
I'm sorry that I haven't had a chance yet to participate in the outings, but it's evident that your contributions and efforts on behalf of this group have been significant ... and will surely be missed!
Piyali M.
user 10579449
Hamilton, MT
Post #: 10
Oh that's sad...I'll miss you. but good luck on your new venture and stay in touch!!
Ashley
Ashley91
Stevensville, MT
Post #: 302
Good luck in Nebraska!
Jason
user 9208977
Missoula, MT
Post #: 8
Very nice to meet you, Chris! All my best in your new endeavor.