add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Western Montana Photography Message Board › New folks, new year, new ideas

New folks, new year, new ideas

Peter D.
user 10843012
Missoula, MT
Post #: 46
I started posting greetings for the new members, but there are just too dang many of you! So, to all the new people, hello and welcome. To one and all: What meetup would you attend if it were held? What one thing would you like to do with the group? I have a couple of ideas, and I'd like to see whether they're in line with what you all are interested in. One-offs, recurring themes, all ideas are welcome. It's your group, so feel free to go ahead and schedule anything you like, or respond in this thread. I tend to default to hikes, so that's pretty well covered.
Christopher C.
Battle Creek, NE
Post #: 395
Good stuff, thank you Peter!

Hope the rest of you pitch in here and help Peter. This is your group (all of you) that Scott Rouse so kindly supports and sponsors for your benefit!

I recall it was like pulling teeth to get suggestions and ideas for nearly 2 years. Jump in, get involved!
Missoula, MT
Post #: 5
I've suggested an activity:­

Thanks Peter for keeping up the good work and Scott for the support. In general, I think more active meetings are better, photo shoots, photo trips, etc and then the social gatherings should be extra. I think attendance is a problem, but maybe a regularly scheduled outing would help because I think a lot of people would like to attend but the scheduling is off. I'm thinking like every other week, but maybe monthly is better.