Mar 11, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
WSA Monthly Potluck
is a time to make our favorite culinary creations and share them with fellow Adventurers.
One of our members, Lon Carpenter, has offered to let us use the meeting room at his place of employment, ANB Bank. The location is perfectly central, right down town at 6th & Rood. If you need to heat something up the room where we will meet even has a kitchen.
Our program this evening will be presented by relatively new WSA members, Larry & Rhae Estes. A few years ago they spent 14 weeks travelling and adventuring in New Zealand. This evening they will share photos, desriptions and tales of Adventure Travel on the North Island of New Zealand.
Hope to see MANY of our old and new members Monday evening from 6-8 PM to share good food, stories and experiences.
What to bring:
- food for the pot luck - main dish, salad, dessert- your choice
- your own serving plates and utensils
- paper or plastic plates to eat on and plastic ware forks, etc
- beverage of choice (adult beverages in moderation are OK); and, cups
- paper towels &/or napkins
- Note pad & pen or a smart phone for taking notes about ideas for where you want to go and what you want to do with WSA in 2013.
Lon Carpenter if you have questions about where the door is[masked]
Doug Van Etten for general WSA information; or, tonight's meeting or future events, activities or potluck speakers/ programs.