Let's go ride our Road bikes ~~~~
I am thinking the whole loop or maybe one or two short cuts. Might be fun to checkout some of the local establishments on the way if you think you have time.
I would like everyone to be comfortable riding 12 to 15 MPH. you can check the "map" below for mileages. We are going to earn our dinner tonight. I might need to make reservations so i will need to know how many want to eat at Inari's.
- Obviously your bike
- HELMET REQUIRED on WSA rides
- Spare tube and repair stuff (if you have it)
- Clear, yellow or other glasses for bugs as much as for sun. $8-18 safety glasses at places like Home Depot are great for biking.
- Water in bottles or hydration pack
- Quick energy snacks
- Dry shirt in the car for after the ride
- A few $$$ in case we decide to stop or go out after
We may repeat this event every Wednesday (or another night) and see if we can get some interest in wed night rides on some of the different rides in the valley.
If we get enough interest we can expand it to other areas not so close on the weekends.
For info, questions or map:
Jim Landis [masked]