Let's go ride our Road bikes ~~~~
I am thinking it would be fun to ride out to the end of the riverside bike path out west to the parkway and cut u into the Redlands and ride some of the back roads (old broadway) and circle back to Albertsons to the mexican place and have a drink and some dinner. Might be fun to checkout some of the local orchards on the way.
I would like everyone to be comfortable riding 12 to 15 MPH. If you do not know what pace you can ride, come out this time and we'll get your speed and endurance calculated (so you can see what rides will be best suited for you in the future).
- Obviously your bike
- HELMET REQUIRED on WSA rides
- Spare tube and repair stuff (if you have it)
- Clear, yellow or other glasses for bugs as much as for sun. $8-18 safety glasses at places like Home Depot are great for biking.
- Water in bottles or hydration pack
- Quick energy snacks
- Dry shirt in the car for after the ride
- A few $$$ in case we decide to stop or go out after
We may repeat this event every Wednesday (or another night) and see if we can get some interest in wed night rides on some of the different rides in the valley.
If we get enough interest we can expand it to other areas not so close on the weekends.
For info, questions or map:
Jim Landis [masked]