Let's go ride our Road bikes ~~~~
I am thinking it would be fun to ride out to the end of the riverside bike path out somewhere by 33.5 road. This will be my first ride in three months so I may be going slow.
I would like everyone to be comfortable riding so if you want to go faster or slower its Ok.
- Obviously your bike
- HELMET REQUIRED on WSA rides
- Spare tube and repair stuff (if you have it)
- Clear, yellow or other glasses for bugs as much as for sun. $8-18 safety glasses at places like Home Depot are great for biking.
- Water in bottles or hydration pack
- Quick energy snacks
- Dry shirt in the car for after the ride
- A few $$$ in case we decide to stop or go out after
We may repeat this event every Wednesday (or another night) and see if we can get some interest in wed night rides on some of the different rides in the valley.
If we get enough interest we can expand it to other areas not so close on the weekends.
For info, questions or map:
Jim Landis [masked]