January 14, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
WSA Monthly Potluck
is a time to make our favorite culinary creations and share them with fellow Adventurers.
With the start of the year, we are going to spend part of this evening's get together talking in small groups about what outdoor activities, community service, kids & pets, new skills (or adding to ones you already have) that we want to do as a group this year.
Let's reflect a little on the past year's successes and things we might have done differntly. Then let's talk about how to make sure we are getting (and giving) what we want while enjoying the great outdoors of Colorado and Utah.
One of our members, Lon Carpenter, has offered to let us use the meeting room at his place of employment, ANB Bank. The location is perfectly central, right down town at 6th & Rood. If you need to heat something up the room where we will meet even has a kitchen.
Hope to see MANY of our old and new members Monday evening from 6-8 PM to share good food, stories and experiences.
What to bring:
- food for the pot luck - main dish, salad, dessert- your choice
- your own serving plates and utensils
- paper or plastic plates to eat on and plastic ware forks, etc
- beverage of choice (adult beverages in moderation are OK); and, cups
- paper towels &/or napkins
- Note pad & pen or a smart phone for taking notes about ideas for where you want to go and what you want to do with WSA in 2013.
Lon Carpenter if you have questions about where the door is[masked]
Doug Van Etten for general WSA information or your ideas for tonight's discussion[masked]