addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Westfield Neighborhood Improvement Association Message Board › anyone having problems with their usps mail/packages?

anyone having problems with their usps mail/packages?

laurie
needsmorecoffee
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 62
I have had 3 packages disappear in transit from my home to their destination, or from their destination to my home in the last month. They all had tracking numbers and were never scanned in as they were supposed to be. The two packages I sent out I actually saw the carrier pick up.

Is anyone else having issues with this? I have reported it the PO and I'm not at the point of just calling the media, because the post office seems incapable of policing itself. I have spoken with multiple managers at Parkville, including Ray and Ms Summers, and they can't seem to explain why my packages aren't being scanned as soon as they are picked up.

Our mail is all going through Parkville now, 21234, so there is no point in calling the Hamilton Branch.

So frustrating....