addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

What the Pho! Message Board › Meetup details changed: "Marathon Training" for Beginners!

Meetup details changed: "Marathon Training" for Beginners!

Rose L.
rlaycox
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/What-the-Pho/events/64499942/­

Event start time rescheduled to 11:30 to accomodate the 11am service time for crawfish (changed from 1pm). I will arrive around 11am. I plan to be at the event until 2pm (or they kick me out) if you need to come later.

When: Sunday, May 20, 2012 11:30 AM

Where: Crow's Nest
2221 Bandywood Drive
Nashville, TN 37215
615-783-0720

RSVP limit: 16 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.